I got trolled by them prior the Viggen release. Planned a full evening and stockpiled beer and such only to have the stellar news day before release that we 1.5 series customers was out of luck since the release was going open beta at "promised" date (website still said 1.5 days after release, I don't think they ever wrote anything else but 1.5 actually).
Can you guys see how much I expected this 2.5 to be released as promised?
Yeah, spot on.
Why the hell would you even announce when betatesters are to receive stuff? Wags is very very different from the project managers and producers I've met in my professional life.
I know he is a very dedicated simmer, just listen to him on that Viggen sortie they did, and I actually like him as a simmer but some days I would like to see on what grounds ED hired him as a producer.