I'm disappointed but not surprised that the usual suspects around these here parts would obviously like to see ED fail.
Oh on the contrary I would like to see ED succeed just once. I'd love ED to succeed just frikin once in hitting a deadline/release date. It's beyond incompetent to promise a release then miss it. Or hide their incompetence behind a "beta". They probably had that ready to go weeks ago but held it back in case Wags failed to live up to his promise. And here we are ED fail all the time. It's nothing new and nothing anyone enjoys
Last edited by Johnny_Redd; 01/27/1805:38 PM.
DCS Kickstarter Wags July 2014 "In this July 2014 update, the primary news is in regards to the restructured backer rewards. After a careful review of the older system under RRG, we found it financially unattainable." Wags October 2017 "the investment vs. generated revenue has been excellent for the World War II aircraft. In fact, the P-51D Mustang has twice the cost effectiveness of the A-10C Warthog."