OK, I didn't pre-order A-10 and I didn't buy NTTR. SO why do I have it? In case it is activated? I also have Normandy, but the same way...It's on my hard drive but I can't get it to work. What did you mean I should be able to play with NTTR?
You can play with NTTR either by buying the map module or if you pre-ordered DCS A10C before Dec 2010 or Feb 2011 IIRC. I assumed you have done either one as you've said you had files on your HDD. If you hadn't and still have the files, I don't really know why they'd be there. Maybe just small tidbits of files so that these modules show up on your DCS menu? I'm not exactly sure as you've not stated what files or folders you have.
Originally Posted by bones
Also, I tried to PM you but I can't...wanted to ask you some questions since to me you are a DCS guru.
Haha!! Thanks for the nice words but I am in no way a "guru." I am simply a critical DCS fan I've sent you a PM so feel free to respond to that or if you wish, do post here on the forums as there are more people that have more current DCS experience than I do
Originally Posted by Paradaz
You have to 'promise' something when you've consistently failed to meet your own deadlines over the previous 10 years and your customer base doesn't believe a word you say.
Indeed! They've worn out their credibility and reputation that they now have to use words not normally used in this area. If they ever start talking about target dates again, I hope people start asking them "is that an estimate or is that a promise?"