According to the ED forum rules, the rule about posts on non-ED forums (1.13) was removed.
Not before it has done a great deal of damage though. Have the banned users been re-instated? Have ED specified why they've stopped implementing 1.13? Simply removing it after years of it being active does not really "fix" anything nor does it invalidate the concerns of those who were hit with the ban hammer under 1.13.
I never said anything about that. All I said was that the rule no longer existed, since Winfield spoke as if it was still in place. As for an explanation, ED rarely explains anything that they do, so this no different.
1.13 is still in effect, as you can see from the response herein
I like the contradictory response but it proves that comments made on other forums away from DCS still results in the same outcome, even after 1.13 is removed or not.
Holding a personal grudge against someone rather than looking over the facts put forth, To me proves 4 lines short of a NineLine is unfit to be a Community Manager. Sobek, I put your name forward for the next Community Manager vote 2 years ago, however that resulted in a permanent ban under the 1.13 ruling which currently still exists hence the following statement