If a supermodel has six fat cells is she fat? No, you are entirely wrong on this issue. Your equivalence of "has bugs" to "is buggy" is intellectually bankrupt.
Wrong. The body naturally has fat cells. A very lean woman would have 14-20% body fat, the male equivalent is 6-13%. Do software programs naturally have bugs? I don't think so. But I see where you're going with that despite you deliberately misunderstanding my example. Let me put it this way --- a few small bugs may be annoying but would not be numerous enough or serious enough for the software to be considered buggy. One or two bigger bugs may not be numerous but may be big enough that the software is to be considered buggy. Where do you draw the line? I guess that depends on whether you're a fanboy or not and/or whether specific bugs manifest on your game due to software/hardware compatibility.
Now what's the explanation regarding the pages and pages and pages of bugs and issues with 2.5 on the ED forums? What's the explanation about the memory leak/allocation issue? You picking the only example that supports your argument and ignoring other evidence is just dishonest.
2.5.1 was released on the 28th of April (or maybe a few days earlier? I'm basing this on the newsletter) and if 2.5 is good and 2.5.1 is buggy, then I should not see any complaints or issues or bug reports on the ED forums prior to 28th of April, or at least the 20th of April. This is clearly not the case.