Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize. I actually was discussing that. I have no idea what you were discussing then. My apologies.
Wow, in which post, prior to your last, did you mention ED/Wags being FoS? I am sorry that you lost track of the discussion so quickly, I will speak slower next time. As a reminder, we were discussing the specifics of the v2.5 release announcement.
Go back and read all my posts in this thread. You may believe the discussion started when you showed up. You may believe "ED/wags didn't promise the release in January" "they promised the open beta in January" You can believe the conversation is whatever you want it to be. You can go a slow as you'd like feel free, take as long as you like. I was, and have always been, discussing EDs/wags volume of sh1t. no matter what you wish to believe. I don't care what you believe. I don't care that you've resorted to insults because folk don't believe your paper thin argument.
DCS Kickstarter Wags July 2014 "In this July 2014 update, the primary news is in regards to the restructured backer rewards. After a careful review of the older system under RRG, we found it financially unattainable." Wags October 2017 "the investment vs. generated revenue has been excellent for the World War II aircraft. In fact, the P-51D Mustang has twice the cost effectiveness of the A-10C Warthog."