Originally Posted By: SharpeXB
Originally Posted By: Chucky
The same could be said of the '10' reviews,no?

A 10 is more legit than a 0 honestly. When you rank things it begs the question; In comparison to what?
What are you going to compare BoS to? Another game that doesn't exist? Nobody made one of these games and launched it successfully for 8 years. So that alone warrants a 10. There are certainly areas for improvement but it's not a Zero.


And you wonder why there is still discussion going on here at SHQ about BOS's short comings and 1C/777's failure at PR and game development decisions. It amazes me that you wrote that, much less that you entertained the idea of posting it period. What really amazes me is that you actually clicked Submit. Nice SharpXB. I hope BC can pull a rabbit out of his hat to figure a way to Spin this to the positive. I don't see a way of doing that, but who knows?
Edit: I don't know about you, but i was told I was getting a Steak and I paid for a Steak and that is what I expected. Your right I did get a hot dog and I gladly admit it, now where is my Steak like I was promised [Text deleted]?

S!Blade<><


It was minor, but let's not start the name calling. Thanks.

Last edited by CyBerkut; 06/07/15 01:37 AM. Reason: Moderation