Umm... we didn't even want the rights to the IL-2 name. We wanted to make it ROF:WW2 or something. Il-2 had a lot of baggage, especially after CLOD and the politics of that community. But 1C was bringing the investment for an Eastern Front product so we had to use IL-2. Notice we abandoned banana forum and started our own. This is a by product of that discussion. And 1C was going to disband the team regardless if we existed or not and I had absolutely no role in any of that. You keep saying I am involved somehow in the demise of CLOD. The only people responsible for that is the previous team. Whomever told you otherwise does not know what they are talking about when it comes to me.
Oh I think they know plenty of what they are talking about when it comes to you. If you wanted to produce ROF:WWII you would have done just that, but the only way you knew you could pull that off is by getting rid of the only competition you had in the 1st place. Why did you need 1C to be able to create 3d models and content for a game engine you were already using for ROF?
Quote:
Whether Ilya felt good or not doesn't mean 1C felt that way. Whether he was fired over the phone or not doesn't mean additional conversations with the new management couldn't have taken place. Your comment doesn't prove anything about the state of the product. Whether 1C wanted to sell the source to CLOD or not is out of my hands and that's news to me. And you forget I lobbied 1C to allow you guys to work with the source, not my fault 1C isn't interested. But after the stunts you have pulled in smearing my name and showing a lack of respect to someone who has tried to help you. That's never going to happen again. When you don't get your way all you seem to know is attack, attack, attack. It's a shame really considering the talent of the rest of your team.
And the transition to the new team took weeks, not hours.
So now you're saying that additional talks might have taken place? Pretty funny considered you said earlier he was offered a job.
And you've never tried to help us in anyway. You've made multiple threats aimed at us. You even did so in a dev diary. Don't even think about talking about respect when you show none in the 1st place.
Quote:
Again, just because a phone call was made doesn't mean additional conversations couldn't have taken place. Again, we're not responsible for Oleg and Ilya's disappointments.
And once again, you said he was offered a job. Now you're saying an additional phone call might have taken place?
Quote:
Nothing I said is wrong. He oversaw the last patch.
How exactly did he oversee the last patch when the guy that pushed it out did so before the doors were shut down and it was still Maddox? And he oversaw a patch for a game he has no idea of the code in the first place? That's pretty neat!
Quote:
I have nothing to do with 1C's decisions about CLOD. When are you going to understand that???? Seriously, one minute I'm the puppet master and clever thief who stole IL-2 brand the next I'm a stooge. Make up your mind please. Why you have been attacking the one guy in this company who ever lifted a finger to try and help you is beyond me.
You haven't tried to help one iota. The only thing you tried to do was get TF to work on your game. The same thing you tried to do with TD. How is that helping us? And if you hadn't of made the comment in the dev diary, we would have never talked with you in the 1st place. We already knew what the outcome would be judging by your snarky attempt at an insult in the 1st place.
Quote:
You have taken your disappointment about a game and spent all this time and energy attacking a guy who likes what your team has done, but because some business partners I have 6K miles away won't let you do what you want you go out of your way to attack me. All I am trying to do is set the record straight because you keep assaulting my reputation and saying things that I know to be untrue about what happened 2 and a half years ago. It's over man. Move on to other things.
All this time and energy attacking you? What? I don't know what world you live in, but if you act like an ass to people, let alone personally attack other fellow flight simmers, some of us say something about it. You have done that to too many people to count just on this forum alone. Some people deserve a good taste of their own medicine from time to time. I'm a no BS person. I don't sugar coat. You can take that however you want. But trust me in saying, if I was "attacking" you, you would know it.
Quote:
If you're so smart and we're so dumb, build your own engine.
Who said you're dumb? Who said I'm smart? But honestly, you don't think having a player limit of 48 people in a server in a DX9 game in 2015 isn't disappointing? This has always been your problem since I've ever seen your name grace flight sim forums. Any time someone criticizes, you go out and insult people. Perhaps realize, people criticize because they actually want that particular issue fixed. Throwing the toys around, yelling at people, deleting their threads etc., is the wrong approach.
Quote:
Again, not my call. See my earlier answer which you never seem to acknowledge. And do you really expect 1C to work with someone who attacks them all the time??? And my history working for the benefit of the "flight simmer" speaks for itself.
So that's it for answering Bliss's questions. Time for others to ask questions if they wish.
Jason
This is a pretty ironic statement. Just recently you went into a cussing tirade on SimHq cursing out a fellow flight simmer that didn't agree with you. The last thing you should ever do is try to go the "I'm being attacked" defense. You bring all that on yourself.
Edit: Just a reminder of how you treat others here.
Click to reveal..
Edit: Placed screenshot under spoiler tags
Last edited by CyBerkut; 06/02/1512:13 PM. Reason: Placed screenshot under spoiler tags