Originally Posted By: Ami7b5
Stats (in CFSs) are for children, LOL... DiD is the way to go.
Squads, correct markings and 'connection (?)' are MUCH more important IMHO.

So... have u tried any of user made BoS missions?
Yes/No
salute


You really want to go there?

XP, Pilot Levels, Weapon and skin Unlocks, and "Action Points".....that all I have to say.

Taking stats on dead pilots, wounded pilots, captured pilots, MIA pilots, and aircraft remaining in a squad are stats that I would rather have over "How much XP is that plane I shot down worth?", and "Oooo cant wait to get to the action point so I can get some XP and finally unlock that winter skin!!". Lofts vision IS for children.

FYI you can have stats in a DiD campaign, you cant even have a DiD campaign in BoS. Not sure what you are on about.

This is funny.

Last edited by lokitexas; 06/07/15 08:32 PM.