At best the developers could say that they were continuing to evaluate the platform for modification in the future, or something like that....something addressing the consumer or potential consumer with a more tactful and professional style. But ignoring the question altogether ..with curt short snippets of what is obviously a "how dare you ask us this question, how dare you". Well, I'm a nice guy I think....but I don't like that "you talking to me, you talking to me" attitude.

I knew they'd answer that question if there was any way possible that some of that stuff could be accomplished, but now....well I got my answer with that exchange. After the initial..."what are you talking about" response....it was a done deal.

I've posted here many times that I don't look at Jason or that entire business with a "poor guys" outlook. It's a job for them, and any profession needs ethics and honest up front business practices. They boxed themselves in by fudging on the initial release and well...sooner or later that catches up to you.

But I have to say...they have been honest with BOM....it's going to be just like BOS. Great game for small schwarm size patrols....maybe escorting 6 stukas...going out to risk their lives attacking four tanks...I've mixed it up with 12 to 14 enemy aircraft in the area and it still plays well.

But it's not going to handle anything major...I mean even taking off with 6 to 8 aircraft at the same time....is a drag...