2. Why is Moscow so adamant that they will not improve the single player aspect of the game?
Quote:
The "devs" as you put it, meaning the Moscow office will never do anything like this.
Quote:
The only person in the company interested in doing this is me so please don't push for Moscow to be involved.
Quote:
Moscow office is not interested in this idea. This idea can be done in an outside app as well.
Jason,
As a SP only guy, this would be the one question I would ask as well?
I have not flown, nor have any desire to fly, BOS due to it's very lackluster SP system. Groundhog day does nothing for me. You , with your history, I am sure know what a huge weakness this is in the BOS sim. I am sure it has to be hurting sales, as I am certain there are probably many others out there that feel the same and have done the same as I. I no longer fly BOS, no desire to invest in BOM as it will be the same rinse and repeat of the BOS SP system. But I still try to remain hopeful that someday the developers ( not necessarily third party) would change course a little on the SP aspect of the game. As many core supporters as there are that participate actively on the BOS forums, one would be hard pressed to find a single thread praising the SP system in BOS.
Zak eluded recently in the latest dev diary thread, that this may be being looked at by Moscow. Do you know what he is talking about, and if so, can you comment any on it?