Took a few minutes today to catch up on the Azov unit fighting in Ukraine- they post edited footage from time-to-time of actual CQB fighting against the Russian aggressors. I was watching a scout platoon searching an area and they were coming across enemies holed up mainly in basements/root cellars. When the Russians refused to surrender and started shooting at the Azov troopers, the standard building clear would start-- suppression, grenade, suppression. What I found interesting was the multiple use of frags- like many- before the last suppression fire, and then entering. Makes total sense. So my question is, in these tactical shooters, how many players use a lot of grenades in a session? It's something I'm going to try a bit in close quarters fighting.
Currently simming; GHPC, Tank Squad, Panzer Elite, and one train sim: Run 8. Trying to escape Tarkov, and roaming around in Incursion' Red River.
Also, Strat-O-Matic basketball season replay 2024 NBA season (Go Raptors! table-top version...with real dice) Gimme da rock!
"Once again we have failed to die."-- old naval toast
|