Those numbers fluctuate wildly, peaking around any updates, then falling off until the next one. Tarkov's best is 42k.
Gray Zone's peak is 72k! It was 43k in April, following the Spearhead update, dropping to 15k in May, before it fell off again.
Red River's best is 2k, but it's been very low since hitting 1,000 in April of 2024. One month averaged 35 players per day. This one has failed to catch on so far. The next update should spike the numbers I bet.
Last night I was watching the map in GZW and a pair of players assaulted the outpost I mentioned as my top loot spot. I know which building the container is in of course, and I watched their icons move around the base but they moved quickly through the building, and didn't pause at the container location and I'm sat there thinking, no, they've missed it? They were levels 10 and 11.
One left and the other hung around and I called a chopper from base and landed a klick away from the outpost and dashed there, running past the level 11 and finding a long-barrelled, tricked out MCX and a sweet M4 plus a MP7 (which is a really nice 4.6 SMG that you rarely see in shooters. Tarkov has it too). A level 11 would have loved to get their hands on rifles like this. I did not share the booty.
I took hits twice last night that could have killed me. And would have without first aid. M16s shooting green tip are brutal.