Well in that case, happy to help! Haha, Tarkov might make you regret those words

Hopped on to GZW tonight and focused on getting Gunny to level 3. I had no idea what this would unlock, but mostly I was hoping to finally get a suppressor for my M4s. I have suppressed MCX, SVD and M700, plus my Glock. But I rarely use those weapons. 5.56 is where it's at, as I said.
Sig MCX is a good rifle, and I like it in Red River too. It shoots .300 Blackout, but in GZW the FMJ rounds are sh!t. This rifle is only viable outside the starter town with AP. I cannot buy this yet so I don't use it much now that I've moved on from the starter area. SVD is a good rifle, but all I seem to have for optics is a PSO and I don't like PSO's. Maybe I have another which will attach, but don't know which foundation attachments are also needed. I'm not looking to use sniper rifles much anyway. I have less than 40 kills with them so far. Now and then I'll see a perfect application and bring it along., but not often.
The Remington M700 has a better scope, 5-25x, but it isn't semi auto like the SVD, it's bolt which throws the scope off as you chamber another round. I would prefer the SVD if and when I can stick a better scope on it. I am 24 out of 24 with the M700. It's hard to miss with that much magnification.
So I did a couple of missions for Gunny and hit level 3 and opened his shop to find a DDM4. This is probably the best overall rifle in GZW. It's a Daniel Defense version of the AR-15/M4 family and this one has a 18-inch barrel. This is the rifle I've been searching for in all those loot runs, and Gunny has one. It's expensive at 11k but I have gobs of cash as I hadn't bought anything really, and was saving it for level 3 vendors and glad I did. I swapped out the foregrip, added the Specter after removing front and rear sights, and that gets swapped with a red dot at night, and added a suppressor, which I've unlocked as well. I bought two 5.56 suppressors not knowing which was correct. Took a bit to work out why they wouldn't thread on and had to change the flash hider from a prong style and then could screw the can on. This rifle is a full kilogram heavier than the M4 I was using, but is better in every other way aside from ergonomics. 1.40 MOA is a very tight group for an assault rifle.
This screen will be familiar to anyone playing extraction shooters as they all seem to have followed Tarkov's lead here. The newest rifle in the stable.
![[Linked Image]](https://simhq.net/forum/ubbthreads.php/ubb/download/Number/51409/filename/DDM4.jpg)