I'm thinking the extraction points can be found if you follow the trail of greenish light sticks. I just watched a video where the guy was reloading his mags from his pistol mags, then from scavenged weapons. So instead of just tossing the empty mags away he kept them. Also noted that the rifle he picked up from near a corpse in the starting area has a laser line that he flicked on. There may have been a flash light attachment on the weapon too. Using that helped him conserve ammo and shoot at longer distance than skirmish range. He also found stuff in spots I hadn't bothered to search as I was, again, worried about not extracting on time. I'll post the vid here as I found just watching what he was doing helpful.
Currently simming; GHPC, Tank Squad, Panzer Elite, and one train sim: Run 8. Trying to escape Tarkov, and roaming around in Incursion' Red River.
Also, Strat-O-Matic basketball season replay 2024 NBA season (Go Raptors! table-top version...with real dice) Gimme da rock!
"Once again we have failed to die."-- old naval toast