Hang in there Leaf, winter is coming!
I've dropped 220 hours in to Gray Zone so far and yeah I like it. Got domed last night for the first death in forever, another headshot from very close range. Didn't see that dude. Dammit. Five deaths total thus far, all of it solo. Good shooter for solo play, good for co-op play, kinda sh!t for PvP. But then they all are, aren't they?
I play them so you don't have to haha. Picked up my fifth extraction shooter last night. Witchfire is a cool looking game, and I think the various elements will suit me. They don't call it an extraction shooter I don't think, but that's what it is. It's that, plus RPG, plus roguelike, and has Souls inspired elements too. Dark fantasy maybe, or gothic. Whatever it is, the vibe on the street is buzzing, the game play looks good. A clear departure from mil-sim level shooters like I've been playing. I'll dive in to it over the weekend and post up what I think. It's still in early access but .9 release, so the full release is right around the corner.
Witchfire @ Steam