Originally Posted By: David_OC
I bet ED cannot wait when this is altogether in one single package and to get to a level when they are just polishing up the product like BMS did with the 11+ million dollar F4 code.

Once together ED can then constantly (Never ending) polish up the weapon FMs, ballistics, Maps, etc. This is not far off I do hope, but as I said I'm happy now with all these great sims on my pc and are willing to wait.


Since "just polishing up the product" is not much of an income generator, I doubt they will ever settle back into that. There will have to be new content to sell to bring in more revenue.


"praemonitus, praemunitus"
"We in America have no interest in being polite and orderly caretakers of the West’s managed decline." - Secretary of State Marco Rubio
[Linked Image]
What we agreed to abide by in these forums!
CB's Tips for Potentially Contentious Forum Discussions