Well, I wil say this: I own a business with roughly $20M in annual revenue, so smallish but not insignificant. I have something like 20 partners, with varying degrees of power. I have the largest possible equity stake and yet that means I still have almost no control whatsoever individually.
In other words, I can at least appreciate how you can be an owner and still not have control.
I really don't like the Moscow part of this at all. I don't like how at what I will call the middle (after EA but before now) the U.S. side handled P.R. and customers either. I won't buy BOM because of the way SP was done (though I think it could be fixed, I'm not a software person so don't know but I am not sure I believe Zhilkov and his group have any interest in what I want (which is something I wish I knew before I became a "founder."). Nevertheless, I appreciate you answering questions.
I really wish the SP part would be addressed. Heck, as boring as the SP is, if I could even just reset the campaign at will or adjust the difficulty (the level system is nuts) let alone have a pilot or "regiment," I'd be willing to give it a go.
But as is, I just don't think we (I) am the target audience. The irritating part of that isn't that, it is that I feel we were mislead to get the cash. Maybe not by you but by 1CGS. The thing of it is is that while you may not have control for the decisions of a business in which you're a partner, you're still responsible for those decisions and do not get to disavow them.
This offering of answering questions is honestly the first time I felt someone acknowledged that so at least there is that and for that I say thanks.
I'm not disavowing anything or anyone. You want to blame me for the certain design decisions that's fine. But stuff like killing CLOD etc. I simply had nothing to do with. I just wanted to answer some questions head on when I keep hearing about incorrect things about myself or the team. I simply tried to provide information to clear some things up.
The product will continue to evolve as will I and others on the team. We'll see what the future brings.
This thread has devolved since I started answering questions so I'm moving on.