When i posted the relevant T&Cs on the ED forum in response to users claiming KS backers have no protection from unfulfilled rewards my post was deleted and I was given a forum infraction warning, extremely disappointing.
Just to make the point about the very professional moderators on the ED forums as well. I knew for certain it'd take less than 24 hours for at least one of them to respond at least like this. And just as certainly, I would not be surprised if what I write about DCS on another forum would result in them banning me from the ED forums within, let's say a week.
You are right, I shouldn't be allowed to respond when someone makes claims that ED is somehow involved in some sort of scam... sorry for interrupting your moment of slander... please... continue.
Last time I checked I was a backer too... means my opinion counts as much as anyones.