Originally Posted By: SiThSpAwN
Originally Posted By: scrim
but considering the semi-scams surrounding this


Boy... if I thought a company was scamming me, I certainly wouldn't hang out on their forums anymore or be apart of their community...



C'mon Sith�it's his right to feel that way�a lot of folks do. Can you spare us the ED moderator mentality and the attempt to shame a member into not posting?

Since this is his first post here�I'm guessing he isn't allowed to hang out on ED's forums anymore at ED's hands. And if you thought a company was scamming you�you would ask for a refund�which folks are doing only to get their post deleted followed with a warning about impending ban if you have the nerve to suggest that you would like a refund.

Doesn't send a message that your dealing with a company that's on the level�right?

Last edited by Force10; 07/14/14 07:05 PM.

Asus TUF Z790 DDR5 plus Wifi
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Intel I7 14700k
32gb Ripjaws DDR5 @6000MHz
Nividia 5060 TI OC 16gb
2 NVMe and various Sata SSD drives 6tb
1200watt Seasonic Vertex PSU
______________________________________________________

Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"