Originally Posted By: msalama
As for me, what I'd really love to see in DCS is a fully modelled DC-3/C-47. Think about it: hugging the ground trying to avoid detection while flying supplies to the front in your beat-up Dak! Oh my, the goodness of that thumbsup

Well, the good thing about a DC-3 is that it could span the entirety of combat aviation almost. You could use it on a WW2 map, and you could use it on a modern map (particularly South America).

That airframe is timeless. We still see them occasionally in Charlotte running freight. The sound is unmistakeable, and the pop-pop blue flames shooting out the exhaust stacks at night are beautiful.

I approve. thumbsup

Wonder if DCS will ever feature para-troopers...

And while I'm a fan of the DC-3..as a modern type flyer, I would really love to see something like the A400M put into DCS World. Would probably take a company like Level-D or CaptainSim to make it right though..

SEXY!

BeachAV8R

Is this thread hijack complete yet? Luthier who?

Last edited by BeachAV8R; 06/14/14 12:06 PM.