but I'll admit that I have a creative imagination that can fill in the blanks. I don't have to idle my brain and be a passive participant in the campaigns and force them to paint the whole picture or give me a Jerry Bruckheimer experience.
Some people want the content served on a silver platter - and I'd submit that you'll never be satisfied with the evolution of DCS World. Because there will always be more to complain about.
So...let me get this straight. I need to idle my brain and lack a creative imagination because I have an opinion that's different than yours? Classy...real classy.
You might have left this thread but maybe someone else here can tell me what happened to you. You used to be a diplomatic sort that could identify somewhat with the end users experience...now...you're some kind of developer schill that is full combat ready with safeties off. Throwing around insults and generally being a thug because we would like to see a more fleshed out experience instead of plane modules being pumped out with campaigns being an after thought.
For the record...I'm 46 years old with 2 kids (my daughter in her second year of college)...so I remember having to use my imagination plenty when gaming/simming. Then in the late 90's there was an immersive experience that didn't require as much imagination...now I'm supposed to just shell out for an endless stream of DLC content with little to no care given to creating a realistic battlefield/war feel? No thanks.
I'm also willing to bet you have only flown the A-10 campaign that you wrote an AAR for just once. Maybe twice. You know how many other A-10 campaign AAR's there are besides yours? Zero. I've never seen one. There's no point because you already layed out the same basic experience that anyone else that flies it will have. Same objectives, basically the same opposition and the same end result.
Oh yeah...and before I forget...I need to fly the thumbs up ala Beach that makes everything I said Ok.
Asus TUF Z790 DDR5 plus Wifi Windows 10 Pro 64bit Intel I7 14700k 32gb Ripjaws DDR5 @6000MHz Nividia 5060 TI OC 16gb 2 NVMe and various Sata SSD drives 6tb 1200watt Seasonic Vertex PSU ______________________________________________________
Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"