Originally Posted By: BeachAV8R

That's the stupidest thing I've read in this thread. And I'm not going to waste my time going back through five or six years of my old posts to show you the same things I'm saying here in support of ED.


Neither am I�this wasn't even 2 years ago.

Originally Posted By: BeachAV8R

You can cherry pick a couple statements and try to paint me in whatever light you want



I didn't cherry pick a couple of statements�it was a 2 page thread with ways the campaign system could be improved.

DCS Campaigns?

Originally Posted By: BeachAV8R
Neither the "old" me or the "new" me is gonna waste another second with you dude. Believe whatever you want.



Looks like someone is a little irratated that his previous statements were posted�whatever.

Originally Posted By: Pizzicato
Spend your time productively and go make some AARs, instead. biggrin


I agree! Reading Beach's AAR's is much better than seeing his "developer spokesperson" side that smacks down any opinions about DCS being a better combat sim.


Asus TUF Z790 DDR5 plus Wifi
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Intel I7 14700k
32gb Ripjaws DDR5 @6000MHz
Nividia 5060 TI OC 16gb
2 NVMe and various Sata SSD drives 6tb
1200watt Seasonic Vertex PSU
______________________________________________________

Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"