No, that's the reaction to you claiming I'm a shill. Here's a good example - check out the Take On Helicopters forum where I posted a couple years ago: "TOH - The most frustrating sim ever?" and I railed against the control scheme. Fast forward to last month, where I reassessed that post and felt I hadn't learned enough about the sim, so I revamped my opinion on the overall game. You are so entrenched in your opinions that you can't open your mind up to the possibilities your opinion could evolve. F-it, dig up my stuff from 10 years ago. I was probably listening to different music, driving a different car, and had different politics. Life changes. I can change with the times and don't have to suffer from having a narrow opinion on anything.
Look Beach�I don't want to spar with you anymore. I know your sim history somewhat from reading your AAR's and posts over the last decade and you were my favorite flight sim fan. (probably most everyone's) I'm just frustrated that whenever we try to make DCS a more immersive and engaging experience with suggestions�it's met with opposition. In years past you always struck me as someone interested in the same thing. It's even more frustrating that all the tools seem to be in place to make it possible with a pretty robust mission editor.
Force10
Asus TUF Z790 DDR5 plus Wifi Windows 10 Pro 64bit Intel I7 14700k 32gb Ripjaws DDR5 @6000MHz Nividia 5060 TI OC 16gb 2 NVMe and various Sata SSD drives 6tb 1200watt Seasonic Vertex PSU ______________________________________________________
Oddball from Kelly's Heroes: "If we're late, it's cause we're dead"