Originally Posted By: AggressorBLUE
I'd be a lot happier if this included an option for a kickstarter refund. I'm not yet sure if I'd exercise that option or not, but I think it's a fair request.

At this point, the main issue I have is that they simply didn't give enough details into why this happened. I can understand Luither leaving, as if nothing else that's just one person, and people get burned out, go to different opportunists, etc. An entire team leaving however, is not something that "just happens." I'd say a few more details are warrented at the very least.

But, I'm sure the rest of the forumsphere will enjoy speculating at wild about what happened. Have fun with that wags!

PS: "There is nothing more we can say about this change and it is not open for discussionn." Heh, that's cute. You must be new to the internet...


If you have access, you should make sure the announcement hasnt been updated at all as far as how resources are being handled.

*sniped*

Last edited by SiThSpAwN; 06/07/14 08:33 PM.