I got to fly on Friday and it went fine so Solo on Monday. My scheduled takeoff time is ~0800. First I'm going up with instructor and do a couple patterns. After which, I will land and shut engine down to let instructor out. He will do walk around. Since engine is going to be fairly hot, I'll motor engine for 20 seconds to get it within norm for a normal start.
It's going to be only 2 touch-n-goes and one full stop which equals to about 150 pounds of fuel. Following landing a small tradition performed by flightmates. They will try to catch and dump me into little kiddy pool. If they don't catch me and I walk into flight room, every person will go into light financial debt by buying me a case.
After solo and on next flight, I'm getting intro to basic acrobatics; barrel roll, aileron roll, spit-S and loop.