semmern;

I read you loud and clear! Sim, sorry if you feel like your thread is being hijacked....

We have a similar 'club' here in Perth. My instructor used to say to me 'c'mon, no Aero Club circuits Andrew'....lol. As a result, I always fly a tight circuit, even in a reasonable performance GA type.
In fact, in recent years,the airspace around my GA airport (Jandakot) has tightened up a lot, and effectively, if you bypass one particular road that is 90 degrees to the two main runways, you are effectively penetrating controlled airspace.

Actually, this particular aero club (which has the name 'Royal' in it) is still the same. I've seen aircraft that are on such a long final, I've requested permissions to overtake them. In fact, you don't have to take my word; if you go to the homepage of the above airfield, and look through the controllers comments, there is a list of fines (fictional) for things such as 'aero club circuits'.

ROFLMAO


Kindest regards,

AJ

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt; if you know Heaven and know Earth, you may make your victory complete." - The Art of War - Sun Tzu