Quote:
Originally posted by FlyXwire:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mahoney:
I've never yet seen anyone buy a new system for an unpublished WWI flight sim, and goodness knows I've followed a few.

Shame to be so twisted that this is the only comment you feel like making.
LOL Mahoney......hey, we've replaced a few during the wait......that counts, right?
Actually, I've just bought my first new computer since 2000! They have come on a bit from my old Athlon 1Ghz with Voodoo 5500 card. Looking forward to buying the Il-2 all-in-one and seeing what flight-sims look like in the modern age.

And I have to say I have a better feeling about this than any of the previous efforts. Wings with Wires were always on a no-win trying to do it in their spare time as a hobby. But here, working with a tried and proven engine and kicking out reular updates, and with the benefit of working somewhere where the cost of living makes it more practical - I think they have a very real chance of getting this one to market.