No trim on the fighters at least! No flaps, no retracting gear, no button - button - key - key - button - stagger - stagger - roll.

I'm trying to remember back to 1970-72 here so hey it's a question: wasn't part of the true Camel snap turn maneuver a change in engine power? Also to turn the other way it wasn't nearly so good, I remember that for sure.

I guess if the torque is in the ballpark then such things could be tested in the sim.

Viks! Please! Include tracks on the CD's and with patches to show the planes flown correctly and fought correctly. You must be able to get tracks from betas yes? When Oleg did that showing not only Gotha but attacks on bombers not getting shot up, I liked that very much. And just perhaps what is done in the tracks will speak volumes what can be done. What is the speed? Check the official track, there is the speed. Simple.