I can see people buying addons as they can afford them at prices that will pay the model makers better. In time all the real fans will buy every addon anyway, I Am Sure.

Addons should be able to plug in but how many different ones in the same time? How much RAM will be needed, even just on the video cards to accomodate textures? I remember my RB3D machine being brought to its knees over 1998-1999 when at an online meet the card I had was overwhelmed with custom paints. Every new player with status for one that joined dropped my FR another couple frames till I saw 2 FPS and finally had a collision with another plane a good 50m off to the left and dropped the connect. That was my last event as JG/I as my life took a bad turn itself.

I do hope that this sim will not require massive upgrades to play.