How about you two, CD and tolwyn, just agree to not adress each other or reply to each other? You'd ruin less threads with your b!tchin'.

Anyway, I dearly hope it will come out in the Western market, but let's see. This is the best shot at a WWI combat sim I've seen so far, in recent times, so I really hope to be able to buy it.

That the development team chooses to do the Western Front also seems to indicate that they have an ambition to put it out in the West. Guess they were inspired by Ilya and his Pacific Fighters, so that probably means that he did indeed make some money on it... ;\) (OK, speculating here...)

Just imagine if this sim becomes a succes and spawns add-ons like the Eastern Front (Russian 4-engine bombers!) and the Southern front, with Austrian and Italian planes (Caproni bombers, the US bought those!) struggling over the Alps to fight each other. That would be wonderful! "Forgotten Battles of WWI"! \:\)


My Il-2 CoD movie web site: www.flightsimvids.com