Serpents tend to be like that right? smile

I'll be paying him a visit in the next few days.

So far I have ignored Varre's quest line. This is the one that requires you to invade three players. If I understand, if I do this, I open myself up for player invasions, and I have zero interest in this, so I've ignored it.

Am I correct? If I do these three will this happen? I think there's an alternative way to finish his quests, but I don't recall what I read.

One more point....on my first day playing ER I mentioned how I don't like the messages players leave, the bloodstains and this sort of thing. Over time I've softened. At times they are very helpful, and I can ignore it as much as I want. It does muck up the scenery, but otherwise is fine. Coming up and seeing a lot of bloodstains on the ground is fair warning.

I recall one early dungeon I was in. I was probably a little under-leveled and the enemies were proving difficult. As I moved down one passage, taking out two more and depleting more of my elixir I decided to read the note

"Beware behind you"

I turned just in time to see another one about to get the drop on me. I was sold smile


To achieve anything in this game you must be prepared to dabble in the boundary of disaster — Stirling Moss