Originally Posted by DBond
When last we talked I was winding up the spring to take on Godfrey, the First Elden Lord, which seems a lofty title, and I suppose he had earned it. Like most things in this this game I spend some time looking it up. Probably watch a video of the fight to know what to expect. Check out what type of damage the enemy deals, what he is weak to. I read threads where players discuss the 'proper' level to take him, or her, on. It's a sure bet I'll be somewhere to the north of the consensus level, which is the plan. I read opinions on which ashes would work best.


“

Hey DBond, I've been busy lately so I'm just now coming back to this thread. Elden Ring is by far the game where I looked for hints/tips/strategies online more than any other game by far. I usually ended up doing that after my 10th failed attempt in defeating a boss or if I couldn't figure out how to find a certain talisman or weapon. For months my recommended feed on Youtube had mostly videos about Elden Ring. biggrin

Congrats on your level 118!


“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”