Okay:

DCS:

- Back to doing more skins for DCS: Super Hornet.

Star Citizen:

- It's not a full on project but I mess with the Angel here and there to get it finalized so when I'm able to add it to the game, I will, etc.

Gun pack:

- Right now I don't have any enthusiasm or new ideas, nor really looking for some right now. I know Plainskin has been hounding me for a VEPR, and may look into it then, but maybe in a week or two. I simply don't have much need to do gun work after two years. It's fairly settled and should things be added yes I will add those capabilities, but don't look for much work on this end.

UH-60s

- Still need to get around to doing the MFDs, not much else.

UH-1

-Not much else I can do so that's on the backburner

Kiowa:

- Once I get the finalized and textured bird I will get a basic unarmed version out, when TBD.