EricJ Helicopter Pack

RC158
- Fixed the texture path on the ATACMS missile
- After hours of it not working for some reason, I had to remove the Titan AA Container. It wasn't animating or working as intended, despite numerous attempts to get it to function properly. However, I am releasing the container as a standalone addon called "EricJ Titan AA" so that you can use a working version of this container. Unfortunately, I can't keep it in the EricJ Helicopter Pack if it refuses for some reason not to work. If in the future I can figure it out, then I'll re-add it, but for the foreseeable future it's a standalone mod. Also, if you just need the containers, then download the EricJ Cherokee Container mod, which has a functioning Titan AA SAM Container handy.
- The Multicam Flight Suit can display Unit Insignia now.
- Added a Task Force 160 (OCP) patch for unit insignia.

EricJ Titan AA Launcher

RC1
- First release

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3519128385

EricJ Weapons Pack

RC119
- Added a Task Force Black Insignia to the mix, given that it's very easy to add. In the future I'll add more insignias though, just to add to it all and such. Also added two 1st Infantry Division patches, a colored non-subdued one, and an OCP colored patch.
- Removed the non-functional Multicam Soldier. I don't know why the uniform wouldn't take, but it wasn't working out, so I removed him.
- Crye Multicam (1ID) now has a blank texture for unit insignias, and the Multicam 1ID Soldier is now the "new" Multicam Soldier.

EricJ Cherokee Containers

RC27
- Fixed rotation point for the SAM Container
- Added an ATACMS Container. It fires two missiles per container, and is useful against buildings and the like, but that's about it, as well as other targets.

Better Infantry

RC2
- Added a basic AAF squad.