Initial unit work for the Weapons pack, and other than being the wrong scope (now fixed) shows the general look. I may make a custom ruck so they can have a set of NVGs in the bag as well as some additional gear, along with a couple RGOs (easily fixed):



And final look of the Black, and Black River PMC UH-60M:



Also on the note of the helos.. If you catch me on either the 173rd server, or any other server and I'm flying the Ghost Hawk, please feel free to stop telling me to retract the gear... I know it retracts (I have 4422 hours in the game already) so don't need to be reminded it. Given that I'm We tod did on that issue should just be left alone. Besides I don't think retracting the gear helps anyway, and never had any issues with them down. Besides I'm so "special" that I'll forget to extend them, and just one less thing to worry about.