Doing some Multicam Tweaking as really... the "cook white" BIS MTP is well.. a bit too faded. So I'm happy where it's at and also came up with a Sniper unit, with a spotter down the road:



And yes, that's a custom Multicam (WIP) MAR-10 with an AMS (Sand), Suppressor, bipod, and PEQ-15 IR laser).

This next shot is for slight comparison given the lighting (this image is BIS MTP):



And this isn't going to become a uniform pack either, just tweaking stuff so it fits with the storyline/narrative, and to enhance the units, etc. I plan to make a unit with the Barrett and that's about as far as I want to go.

Also talking with somebody on Steam and I promised an Eastern European Merc unit and after all this config work that'll probably be started tomorrow, as I've been configging and not much playing, so... gonna try and get some more game playing as opposed to unit work for the rest of tonight anyway. It'll be a basic Infantry and probably nothing more given economic realities of Eastern Europe anyway.