Some more gun pack work:
Black River PMC Light Machine Gunner:

I'm looking to do a Sniper, Squad Leader, and AT unit and that's fairly about as far as I should go, as they're designed to be a light semi-airmobile force and not too much vehicle work. I may end up moving the Black River PMC to the helos and making it that way, but not sure yet.
UH-60 pack work:
DAP IR Sensor work:

And thanks to Aduke328 for UV Mapping the MQ-17:

- FM tweaking is ongoing as slowing the DAPs down jacked up the pitch (and as well as yaw). Once some testers give me feedback I can get another updated version with an FM tweak out so nobody is crashing my helos because I screwed it up. I'm trying to keep it incremental as I want to just focus on some more gun stuff even though I peck at the helo stuff as well.
Also a few things on the mind:
- An American version of the Hind. Out of the question with the Blackhawks given the nature of current horsepower tech and even engine performance. Besides the couple SMEs say that while essentially they may be able to squeeze in a couple dudes in an emergency, there is no decided capability to have an American Hind and the DAPs will always remain so. It's what I did with the MH-92 (Assault) given that it would have at least more power to get at least a fire team lifted, and that's about it.Given some model references i may add some more stuff in the back but overall this dream of an American Hind has to be let go, as it's not happening.
- Breaking off small bits here and there from my weapons pack. I know its quite a lot of #%&*$# in there but the flat out answer is no, it's not going to happen for the foreseeable future. As other than other modders various donations I do all the work, and now I have to maintain not only one version, but another version, i.e. I do all the work myself. Given I'm more independently owned and operated I don't feel like monitoring more than I have to. I may change my mind in the future but that would just swamp me anyway. I may have some time on my hands but believe it or not I don't want it to be dealing with maintaining smaller versions of the same mod, i.e. I hate duplicate work. I only did the Containers because I knew a lot of milsim units would like the capability to lift support containers without liking my helo mod. Other than that even that has fairly fallen by the wayside as I have a #%&*$# of DAP work that is the main priority over most mods.
- NVG stuff. Out of the question. A lot of people keep pestering me about separating the NVGs that Warlord554 donated. Given his guidance making just a separate PBO for the NVGs is out of the question. He gave me them and therefore he can dictate how I include it to a degree. There simply is no hope for this to happen so I would advise letting go and dealing with it. If he allowed a separate NVG mod then I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I took his guidance and feel the way its setup is good enough to honor his guidance on this matter.