Weapons Pack:

- Working on tweaking and improving on things, textures (not much but yeah I need to see what I can fix on that) and model improvements, functionality and so on.

- Other than the two "Desert" textures for the M4 and IAR (Which really works like Multicam, but I'm not complaining) there isn't any motivation to add any, nor am I really looking to add more things, so essentially RC68 will be more of a maintenance update. However, the Taliban Aggressor units have been updated, mirroring the stand alone version, which will of course have pre-set loads for them.

A Warning: For the SCAR-Hs I condensed the textures, i.e. copied the proper sights from the Arma 2 Source Models and adjusted the HIddenSelections so now the majority of the SCAR-H versions only require two textures, the main weapon texture and the accessory (hand grip, rail cover) texture, lowering work on me as well as players. The rest are relatively unchanged and the README is already updated to reflect the changes.

M24 Modular work:



http://562.50megs.com/Arma3/wip1310.jpg

I was mucking with this weapon earlier and finally realized it needed some side rails (given the modification that was done before) so I'm adding them to the next version.

UH-60 Pack:

- With the graphical glitches the models work, just with BIS I'm not sure what' going on with that, so hopefully 1.54 when released, fixes those issues, but overall there is nominal functionality. Meaning that the FLIR ball works as well as the current displayed loadout from the previous page shoots and kills things.