Hey man, heheheh if there was enough demand to have local retailers, and I can't wait till there is, I'd be a very happy guy...till then me and the rest of r3v owners are your best bet smile Anyhow let's see.........

If you don't have a bunch of instruments to setup, well and even if ya did, you'll be fine with the below:

1ea r3v cockpit
1ea r3v tabletops (for some tabletop space goodness)
1ea obutto A10 flight stick mount, or the regular one as you'll need to do some modding for your extension, so prob better to have more steel to work with

Just throwin this in as food for thought, I've run/managed this company solely for 6-7yrs from my oZone and now a r3v, plus rebuilt carbs, and a various amount of other things on my tabletops in between. Actually I wish I had these r3v tabletops when I rebuilt the 3 carbs, then I could of pulled it around right in front of me while sitting back against the seat lol! You should be fine with the r3v tabletops man, as it really provides enough space for the usual stuff....at least my everyday (and a week or months ago) stuff heheh! I totally understand everyone has different needs but from the info you provided, you'll be gravy.

With that said, you could always try running the oZone tabletop on your r3v and not run the r3v tabletops (but I wouldn't). I dig the new tabletops, use them everyday with nothing mounted on them (as it sounds you're going to run them), but if you had something like Ghost's setup then I'd say go for the oZone tabletops or fab something that fit perfectly for your needs as he did.

Hope this helps Rage, but hit me up with more questions if ya have 'em smile

Best regards,
Chris



______________________________________________________________________________



I am very happy to announce our new sole Persian Gulf distributor, who is also our new Canada distributor, is opening a store in a brand new shopping centre in Dubai, where he will have some r3v's and oZone's on display........big thanks to him for his foresight & support!

Finally, after years of getting enquiries & some sales from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Abu Dhabi & Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait, those guys/gals have a place locally, or regionally, to order from instead of paying, like they've done before, CRAZY high shipping prices from Beijing. Those guys paid around USD600-700 for shipping alone before, so I'm totally happy for them and future customers smile

Anyhow, cheers to all you guys and hope you get some obutto goodness soon wink The Dubai container should arrive late April, and as soon as I have a website for you guys to order from I'll update this thread!






Last edited by obutto; 03/21/13 04:21 PM.