Hey Pepper, re wing mounts I just meant the two side mounts (triple mounts, not including the middle monitor mount).

Re flipping over the arm, I think you mentioned that one section of your right mounting arm was sagging greatly. If you have your joint flanges properly engaged on that arm, then just try removing that section and flipping it over.

Anyhow, it is very strange that your left monitor is higher than your middle monitor. Are you using 3 identical monitors? Can you see the angle of the left mounting arm going upward, it would be slight.

The way our triples work, the centre monitor VESA bracket can be set at the middle to lowest setting. The sides, depending on size of monitor, will then have no sag, or some sag. If there is some sag then you adjust their VESA brackets upward. In the end though, the amount of sag will depend greatly on whether or not you have your joints done properly.

You are correct, I never tested running triples in portrait, but it should work the same as the VESA mounting holes should be centered on the back of the monitors as long as they are the same monitors, and they are all oriented the same.


_______________________________________________________



Hey mhe, please email me your address & ph no so I can get that section of the tabletops articulating arm sent out to ya wink