Originally Posted By: Liquidmantis
Do you not currently have the flight stick mount? I'm wondering if I can use that for a side stick mount as I want to be able to quickly switch between driving and flying. I'd like to have the Warthog HOTAS and a shifter all hard mounted. As far as I know the R3volution only has the one mount, what you use for the Warthog throttle, included. Is that correct? I don't have an Ozone to raid for mounts unfortunately. I might have to dig through my scrap metal pile to see what I can fab up.


I do have the Obutto flight mounts. Currently the throttle is attached to the shifter mount that ships with the basic package. The R3Volution has a mount for center stick and of course several options on the sides of the seat too.

As far as my setup goes, I need the stick in a perfect spot. That perfect spot is further back than what the Obutto does by default. I need to fabricate something to so I can utilize that forward mount bracket. Until then, I'll need to sit on the base plate of the stick.


Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO, i7 6700k, G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB, 980TI 6GB G1 OC, Obutto oZone, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, NP TrackIR5, ***Soon*** Oculus Rift