Originally Posted By: *Panther*
In my current configuration, I sit on the warthog stick base plate. I'm still trying to formulate a plan on how I want to attach the center stick and still maintain the same muscle memory I have now for formation flying.


You sit on the warthog base plate? eek

Great article all in all. I do have a question though. I notice you mention the oZone to be less stable than the r3volution. My oZone is as stable as any desk and I have a "32 inch monitor with my added shelf with CPU, not to mention my MFPs, and XKeys USB mounted to a triangular shaped bracket I've manufactured to hold them in place.

I can't imagine this thing being any more steady. If so, that's a plus!


Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.