Next step is cable management. The Obutto will eventually be under a loft bed, so I am waiting until I know what the final setup will look like to begin on cable management. But lord knows I need to do something. It's a total rat's nest. One thing I definitely want to do is get the wires from the keyboard, mouse, throttle, stick as hidden as possible. I might be able to thread the keyboard and mouse cables through the center middle table (where a wheel or yoke would go) since it's hollow.

Also, how do you guys with triple monitors deal with the accumulation of cables back there? As you can see from my posted pics, I've got lots of wires (power, DVI, USB). Even more now that I added TrackIR atop the center monitor.


Mobo ASUS MAXIMUS IV EXTREME (REV 3.0)
Memory CORSAIR XMS3 8GB DDR3
GPU 2 EVGA 680 FTW 4GB
CPU Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz)
Drives 2 HITACHI Deskstar 3TB 2 Crucial 256 GB SSD Displays 3 HP ZR30w 30" monitors
UPS Cyberpower PP2200SW
PSU Antec High Current Pro HCP-1200 1200W
Case COOLER MASTER CM Storm Trooper
Drive LITE-ON Black 12X Blu-ray
CPU cooler Noctua 6 Dual Heatpipe
Fans COOLER MASTER SickleFlow 120
OS Windows 7 Premium