Originally Posted By: jocko-



Actually getting ahead of myself a bit but it's fun putting everything together. This thing is going up stairs so I plan to take it apart down to three big bits, front section, rear section with seat, and monitor stand and move it up with a neighbour's help.

Right now just getting the important stuff set up for ergonomics, looking at seat position for best throw of stick and throttle and where touchscreen will be.

Touchscreen is too low in the low position and a bit high in the high position... may have to buy a bracket.

Goal is to have a center stick with the extension attached like in the pic but I have to figure out how to mount it. The seat cushion and fore aft adjustment lever gets in the way so I'm still playing with how high to mount the stick base, how long the extension should be, etc...



Hi Jocko,

Im about to pull the trigger myself on one of these but would like to also get a warthog extension. How did you mount yours? What would you say the best extension length would be?

Thanks!