mhe or other folks- got any suggestions on how I can create a speaker mount for my logitech center speaker? I snapped it from it's mount when I stoodup and my head bumped it. The first pic is the mount, which I had drilled onto one of the slats in my loft bed. As you can see, it's still there. There's no chance of reattaching the speaker to the mount, sadly.

Second pic shows the speaker and two screws that screw onto either side of the wire mounts on the back of the speaker.
I am thinking I can create a new speaker mount of some kind and screw it into those openings on either side of the wire mounts.

Other than that, it's buy a new center speaker, which I hope to avoid having to do since the speaker itself works fine.

Thanks!





Last edited by peppergomez; 01/20/13 05:19 AM.

Mobo ASUS MAXIMUS IV EXTREME (REV 3.0)
Memory CORSAIR XMS3 8GB DDR3
GPU 2 EVGA 680 FTW 4GB
CPU Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz)
Drives 2 HITACHI Deskstar 3TB 2 Crucial 256 GB SSD Displays 3 HP ZR30w 30" monitors
UPS Cyberpower PP2200SW
PSU Antec High Current Pro HCP-1200 1200W
Case COOLER MASTER CM Storm Trooper
Drive LITE-ON Black 12X Blu-ray
CPU cooler Noctua 6 Dual Heatpipe
Fans COOLER MASTER SickleFlow 120
OS Windows 7 Premium