We now know the stick's physical limit of movement is circular, further bounded by a plastic bit with a rounded square hole in it.
In discussing the 15 degree offset idea and the associated problem with the 'box' the stick shaft hits at it's limits being also offset, Bwaze suggested one could just change the plastic stick limiter, offset it 15 degrees to the right. Much nicer (read easier and cheaper) solution than my stick shaft adapter idea. Could you post some pics of what the "plastic travel limiter thingy" looks like when uninstalled?
If it looks like what I'm hoping (circular), the solution may be as easy as drilling some more mounting holes, 15 degrees off the originals.
Jocko,
I am going to put this discussion topic on hold. I have been exploring the script for changing the angle, and as you've correctly pointed out, the square plastic piece sort of foils this. I have been messing around with axis zoom and then identified a problem with it. Thrustmaster sent me some new files to try out, but time is short right now. I will get to it within the next few days, so stand by.