Originally Posted By: Teej
Greetings, fellow Milwaukeean.

There's 100+ posts in the serial database over on ED, and about 5-6 people who've had problems that I count (Mostly by going through the 'My Warthog Died' thread, but I've looked through a few others and I mostly see the same names...and at least one of them actually had his problem fixed)

Keep using it and have fun with it. I've been flying the things for 6 months plugging 'em in and out of my computer with no problems. Sucks for those who have had problems, but chances are you won't. If you do, it's gonna have to be returned and/or sent in somewhere anyway.

T

Hello Fellow person from where all that beer is made.
You make a good point. Was getting the impression the problem was firmware. But if it's going to happen might as well find out sooner then later. Get back up and ride again!