Dear Chivas,

Have you tried removing the stick's default hardware dead zone? Up until the new T.A.R.G.E.T. release (RC3) this wasn't possible.

I did, and found heaps of difference. At the moment, I'm using the WH exclusively to fly RoF, so I had to set small negative curves in the X & Y axis to make the stick more sensitive through the "bump"; needless to say, this hampered stall fighting somewhat. Well, no need for curves anymore (mind you, I transitioned from an NXT modded Cougar, with which I had to use positive curves, as it required increasingly higher force to move the stick to the extreme offsets).

P.S.: Don't be alarmed by the unstable values reported in the device analyser when the stick is mechanically dead-centered; resolution is so high that in the sim this doesn't matter in the slightest.

Happy new year everyone! beercheers


wait... this isn't traditional fire!