Originally Posted By: jocko-
How about an adapter for the WH stick grip so it can be rotated slightly to the left like in RL? Would be a nice addition for those who are interested in a center mounted stick, but without having to cock the wrist to use it.


Take a step back and think the other way? The easiest way is probably to open the WH stick, and then rotate the sensor circuit board to the right instead of rotating the stick; makes no difference to the Hall sensor.

However, I haven't seen the innards of the WH, I can't really say if it's possible. But, from the patent filing, I can see that there is a large fixed ball and the sensor probably sits right at the center point of the ball, and the socket has the magnet and the shaft (although the patent lawyer did his/her best trying to avoid using the word "socket", "the other said ball-joint component" and all that, it's still a ball-n-socket mechanism). It should be possible to rotate the sensor.

If not, and it uses MLX90333 as I guessed, I can make a board and solder the sensor rotated to the right. But, I would say, ask TM to do it and sell it, as there is no technical challenge that interests me.